The Outlook integration enables you to use your outlook.com or Microsoft 365 account to use for conflict checking and event bookings.
- Open Azure App Registration and select New registration
- Name your application
- Set Who can use this application or access this API? to Accounts in any organizational directory (Any Azure AD directory - Multitenant)
- Set the Web redirect URI to
<CALENDSO URL>/api/integrations/office365calendar/callbackreplacing CALENDSO URL with the URI at which your application runs.
- Use Application (client) ID as the MS_GRAPH_CLIENT_ID attribute value in .env
- Click Certificates & secrets create a new client secret and use the value as the MS_GRAPH_CLIENT_SECRET attribute
Hover over Cal in the My Apps portal, then select Manage your application
The top part of permissions window shows what you personally consented to. Examples of apps permissions include the ability to access your calendar, contacts, or camera.
You can revoke any of the permissions you consented to by selecting Revoke Permissions, however removing a permission may break some of the apps functionality. If you have problems after you remove permissions or accounts, contact your organization's Helpdesk for additional assistance.
If you require more help, head over the Microsoft Documentation Page about Managing Applications