The Outlook integration enables you to use your outlook.com or Microsoft 365 account to use for conflict checking and event bookings.
- Open Azure App Registration and select New registration
- Name your application
- Set Who can use this application or access this API? to Accounts in any organizational directory (Any Azure AD directory - Multitenant)
- Set the Web redirect URI to
<CALENDSO URL>/api/integrations/office365calendar/callbackreplacing CALENDSO URL with the URI at which your application runs.
- Use Application (client) ID as the MS_GRAPH_CLIENT_ID attribute value in .env
- Click Certificates & secrets create a new client secret and use the value as the MS_GRAPH_CLIENT_SECRET attribute